Monday, June 7, 2010

Dreams


Do you remember your dreams? Do you have the ability to change your dreams while your having them? My sister Hannah and me where talking today about dreams and what constitutes to much sleep or not enough sleep. I am a avid dreamer, always have been. I remember my dreams to the last detail and entertain my husbands on most mornings about what I've dream't the night before. There are some dreams where my dreams are so action packed that I awake exhausted as if I was physically doing all that I dreamed about.

Have you ever died in a dream? I have been shot, fallen off buildings, and not only does that not sound fun, I have these same dreams often enough to know what the end result will be at the end of the dream. I never try to change the dream, most of the time just the outcome. I'm getting pretty good at changing them, but with change comes various weird new situations that make the dream just as complex or dangerous as the initial dream that started it all.

Last nights dream I bought a fixer upper. It was a really neat house but after 2 weeks of dream time I was sick of cleaning it so I decided to bring in help to fix up the place. Well I guess that got boring because I shifted my dream to opening a restaurant in another building located on the property. So now I am not only cleaning and fixing up a old house, I'm running a restaurant with employees, schedules, food orders, and customers. I was so tired of this dream I decided enough was enough and woke up. Dreams are perplex, they are also a lot of fun for me. My dreams have carried me through some amazing adventures, I hope you enjoy this part of my blog, because if there is one thing I know about myself, I will be dreaming again tonight.

Happy dreams...

1 comment:

  1. My dreams are always an amalgamation of everything going on in my life combined with bizarre images that make no sense. My favorite dreams are nightmares, the ones that strike terror into your heart and are so vivid that when you wake you re sitting up in your sleep.

    ReplyDelete